Last updated November 1, 2020
Your Personal Information
How We Collect and Use It
We may collect several different types of personally identifiable information, including but not limited to:
- First name and last name
- Contact information including email address, phone number, mailing address, and website
- Billing information such as a billing address and credit card number if you make a purchase or subscribe to a service on our website
We may use this information to:
- send you a newsletter when you give us your permission
- fulfill a purchase you make on our website
- send you a purchase confirmation or shipping details
- send you marketing communications
- respond to your questions
- post your comments and reviews
- fulfill some other purpose you agree to when we collect the information
How We Share It
We do not sell personal information to third parties. We do not share your personal information with others, except with companies as needed to provide a service to you, such as shipping a product you purchase on our website. These companies are authorized only to use your personal information to help us provide our services to you.
Privacy of Children and the Vulnerable
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18 or otherwise under the guardianship of another without their permission. If you become aware that such a person has provided us with personal information or data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected personal information or data from a child or another person who needs consent of a parent or guardian, we will take steps to remove that information from our computer storage.
You may choose to stop receiving communications such as newsletters and marketing emails at any time. To opt out, please follow links or instructions to Unsubscribe. These are usually found at the bottom of our emails. You may also contact us at email@example.com.
Data When You Use Our Website
Tracking and Cookies
Examples of cookies we use:
- Session cookies, to help operate our website
- Preference cookies, to remember your preferences and various settings
- Security cookies, to help maintain a secure website and experience for our visitors
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some parts of our website.
We may also collect information on how our website is accessed and used, called usage data. This data does not identify the individuals who visit the website. Examples of usage data:
- your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address
- the type and version of the browser you use
- the time and date you visit our website
- the pages of our website that you visit and the time spent on those pages
- unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data
We may collect financial information related to a purchase, order, return, or exchange you make, such as data from your payment method: your credit card brand, number, and expiration date. We do not store this information. It is stored by our payment processors, Stripe and Square.
How We Use the Data We Collect
We may use the data we collect to:
- help us monitor the use of our website
- help us administrate the website
- help us analyze trends and gather demographic information
- detect, prevent, and address technical issues on our website
- allow you to participate in interactive features of our website when you choose to do so
How We Keep and Secure Your Data
We take all reasonable steps, following general industry standards, to protect your personal information and data. We use secure socket layer (SSL) encryption technology to protect information you give us, including credit cards you use when you make a purchase on our website. We securely transfer your data electronically to computers and/or cloud storage. However, there is no method of transmission over the internet and no electronic storage that is 100% secure. We cannot guarantee absolute security.
How We May Disclose Your Data
We may disclose your personal data in good faith when it is necessary to:
- comply with a legal obligation
- protect the personal safety of visitors to our website or the public
- protect and defend our rights or property against legal liability
- prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with our website
We may also employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate, maintain and develop our website. These third parties have access to your personal data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Interacting with Others Through Our Website
Links to Other Websites
Social Media and Features
We may use third-party service providers, such as Google Analytics, to monitor, analyze, and report traffic on our website. Google also collects data such as IP addresses and web pages visited. Google Analytics shares that data with other Google services to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network. You can opt out of making your activity on our website available to Google Analytics by installing the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Notice and Concerns