This resource on making accommodations in worship will expand your knowledge and your church’s awareness of ways to better reach and enfold people with disabilities into corporate worship. Each article highlights unique barriers typically encountered in the worship context. The reader is provided with practical steps that every family and congregation can take to effectively support kids, teens, and adults with disabilities for maximum participation in worship.
- All Together in Worship
- Accommodating Visual Impairments
- Using Large Print Effectively
- Hearing Accommodations in the Sanctuary
- Embracing Movement and Sound in Worship
- Creating a Break Room
- Singing Hymns and Making a Joyful Noise
This product is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD. No physical product will be mailed. After purchase, you will be receive an email receipt with a link to download the product immediately.