Q&A ON USING OUR CHILDREN’S CATECHISM VISUALS
Listen in as Ashley Belknap answers these questions about the Children’s Catechism visuals:
1. What version of the children’s catechism is used in your Children’s Catechism products? (6:11)
2. We love using these catechism visuals! Our children are enjoying learning the children’s catechism now that we have the visuals and are making so much faster progress with memorization. We would love to know the story behind how these visuals came about. (7:30)
3. Are these products designed for all children or just for children with disabilities? (10:14)
4. My child has very limited language. How can I use these visuals with her? (12:12)
5. What is the best way to start using these visuals at home with our children? (15:56)
This video is a part of the series Questions and Answers with Engaging Disability.